Saturday, November 9, 2013

Learn How To Be Who You Really Are

I-am-who-I-am
I am who I am (Photo credit: Ex-InTransit)
by Jason Jeter

In this article you will learn how to be yourself.

Being who you really are is very important. I personally think it is the most important thing in life.

This is because there is only one of you. Nobody else can be you and that's a beautiful thing.

We were all put on this world to be different. Just think how boring the world would be if we were all the same! You must embrace your uniqueness and learn to love it.

By being who are you and doing what is natural to you will make you extremely attractive. And who doesn't want to be more attractive? By doing what is natural to you and doing what you love people will automatically be drawn to you. And most importantly you will inspire them to be themselves.

People will trust you more when you are yourself. When you're not trying to act like somebody else or fit in, people will again be drawn to that. I can't stress enough how cool being unique is. Just look at all the musicians and movie stars you love. They're all pretty damn unique right? Embrace it.

Start being yourself by number one trusting yourself and your instincts. They're unique to you and only you, so embrace them and trust them. You can never go wrong by trusting your instincts. If something doesn't feel right to you, don't do it! It's that simple.

Do what you want to do. You are living your life for only one person... yourself. I struggled with this idea for so long because I didn't want to disappoint my parents and family.

Once I realized that I only get to do this thing called life one time, and my experiences were mine only, I started doing what I wanted to do and I've never been happier.

And not to mention, my family has no issues with what I do, as long as I'm happy that's all that matters to them. I bet the people that care about you will feel the same way.

One thing that has really pushed me and made me do what I want to do is to think 50 years in the future. Think about how you feel if you don't do the things you want to do.

Will you be OK if you don't do what you want now? I know I won't feel OK if that's the case. Nobody wants that kind of regret.

Make your own decisions. Don't let other people dictate what you do. Don't let your friends tell you what you should and shouldn't do.

Once again, trust yourself and your instincts and you will know exactly what you should do. Again, live your life for yourself because when it's all said and done, that's all that matters.

By the way, if you would like to learn more about this topic, Click Here

Jason Jeter is the Founder and CEO of The Dream Big Team. Created with the sole purpose of inspiring and changing the lives of 1 million people.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jason_Jeter
http://EzineArticles.com/?Learn-How-To-Be-Who-You-Really-Are&id=8104632

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment