|Obstacle Course (adamhenning)|
The laws of physics state that when two objects of different forces collide, the object with the greater force suffers the least damage.
When chasing your dreams, you'll bump into a few obstacles that when trying to overcome, the laws of physics will go into effect, and your obstacle will prevail.
However, the obstacle is exactly that: just an obstacle. You must get up and try again. Persistence is key.
Here are a few suggestions to help you overcome your current obstruction:
• Wear your obstacle down until it's weak enough to conquer.
• Find your obstacle, wind up, and attack it with even more ferocity than the previous attempt.
• Evade or hurdle the obstacle. Keep in mind that avoiding too many barriers can be detrimental to your overall progression.
• Step back and look at your obstacle through another angle. There are times that all you need is a different perspective in order to solve the problem at hand.
• Know that you're going to succeed. Thinking that you're going to succeed is simply not enough; it's safe to assume that there's a bit of doubt lurking in your mind.
In spite of the previous suggestions, you may become extremely discouraged if you get hit too hard or if you've failed one too many times.
As long as you get back up on your feet as many times as you get knocked down to the ground, you'll ultimately succeed. The only true defeat is when you remain helplessly on the ground.
It is important to avoid running away from the pain brought to you from failing over and over again. You must go towards the main source of the pain and attack it head on!
Your will has the potential to be the strongest force throughout your entire journey. Here are a few recommendations to keep in mind while chasing your dreams:
• Your dreams will test your persistence over and over again. Fortunately for us, your persistence will develop stronger as the number of obstacles you overcome increases.
• There is a direct relationship between the level of difficulty of your obstacle and the level of satisfaction you'll receive after completing your current mission.
• Your will must have a greater force than your obstacle; persistence develops your will.
•Remain optimistic. If you become pessimistic, your dreams will begin to fade right before your eyes and sadly, you'll slowly but surely persuade yourself that your dreams aren't meant to blossom into your reality.
•You have a unique dream. While others may have a similar dream as yours, the dreams are never the identical. You're the only one that experiences your journey of destiny. You hold the key that unlocks your ultimate desires!
Calvin Coolidge once said, "Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
When there is a will, there is always a way.
Achieve the "Impossible"
Inspire to Acquire
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Justin_Pichardo