|Ten Commandments (glen edelson)|
About Michael Yardney: Michael is a director of Metropole Property Strategists who create wealth for their clients through independent, unbiased property advice and advocacy.
He has been voted Australia's leading property investment adviser and his opinions are regularly featured on radio as well as in major newspapers and magazines throughout Australia. Visit Metropole.com.au
I picked up these ten commandments from Chris Widener’s website.
Whether you are a business owner, entrepreneur or investor, they are a great reminder of what we should do:
- People are illogical, unreasonable and self-centered (including me). Love them anyway.
- If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Do good anyway.
- If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway.
- The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
- Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway.
- The biggest people with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the littlest people with the littlest ideas. Think big anyway.
- People favor underdogs, but follow only top dogs. Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
- What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway.
- People really need help, but may attack you if you do help them. Help them anyway.