|Ready To Jump (Photo credit: abgrafixlab)|
Are you ready to revive those dreams that you've had buried for months (maybe even years)?
This article will show you how to create your very own spring revival!
You'll learn the two steps you can take to reach any goal in the next 30 days and inspire your community in the process.
With the dawning of spring, I've been getting a lot of messages in my inbox about "a fresh new start." Lots of messages about reviving goals and renewing your commitment to achieve them.
And, I love it! I love to see people passionate about accomplishing their goals. Sadly, that passion doesn't last. A few weeks after it's stirred up, it fizzles and the motivation to reach dreams fades.
But, I'd like to offer you a radical new approach that will help you to keep the fire for your goals burning.
For the next 30 days, I'd like for you to do two things:
- Remind yourself of your goal
- Inspire those around you to go after their goals
The first challenge might be a no-brainer for you. You can most likely see the benefit in reminding yourself of your goal every day.
But, what about the second suggestion? How does inspiring others to reach their goals help you to get to yours?
Inspiring others to accomplish their dreams gives you a spiritual surge and boosts your momentum toward your gals.
Simply put: You reap what you sow.
The seeds of hope, inspiration, motivation, and encouragement you plant in the lives of others are harvested in your own life. The momentum you help others to create comes right back to you.
And, in the process you become a member of a community of achievers. A network of people making big things happen.
Here's How The Challenge Works
- Before you begin the challenge, make a list of 1 to 3 goals you'd like to accomplish over the next 30 days. Be sure to make your goals are as specific and vivid as possible. You'll want these goals to be a stretch but something that you can realistically accomplish in 30 days. Be sure to write this list on an index card so that you can carry it around with you. You might even want to make several copies of your list to post in places where you'll see it often (common places include - on the refrigerator door, on yer steering wheel on your desk, on your bathroom mirror, etc).
- Each day of the challenge, you'll review your list at least three times. What works best for me is to review my goals before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you're likely to forget this step, you'll definitely want to have your goals in places where you'll automatically see them throughout the day.
- After you've reviewed your goals, share a message of encouragement or inspiration with your community. The easiest way to do this is to share an inspirational quote through social media. Here's a link to 60+ of my favorite tweetable inspirational quotes for you to share. This resource also included "Tweet it!" links to make sharing these quotes with your Twitter followers super easy.
Keep It Up!
This 30 day challenge is just a jump start. If you want to keep up your goal achievement success with even bigger goals, you'll need to build upon the momentum you've created.
Grab your FREE copy of the Goal Getters Guide http://unstoppableyourevolution.com/goalgetter/ Brought to you by Benecia Ponder, Inspirational Speaker and Author of Prepare to Receive MORE! and Unveil The Unstoppable You.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Benecia_Ponder