Monday, July 23, 2012

Motivational Quotes - 23 July 2012

Cymraeg: Sun Tzu. mwl: Sun Tzu. Português: Sun...
Sun Tzu (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
by Nicolas, Inspirational Quotes blog: http://inspirational-quotes-blog.com/

New opportunities do not come from sitting at home watch TV - you need to get out and create lucky breaks - Richard Parkes Cordock

All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination - E. Nightingale

I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life - Gandhi

If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings - Brian Tracy

Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can? - Sun Tzu

All war is based on deception - Sun Tzu

There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children - Mandela

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy - Tony Robbins

One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don’t go into government - Donald Trump

You’ll find boredom where there is the absence of a good idea - E. Nightingale
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment