Saturday, December 17, 2011

5 FREE Tips for Your New Year's Resolution That Will Set You Free

Cover of "Resolution"Cover of ResolutionBy Jacquie A Hanley

NEW YEAR'S EVE - I love this evening better than any other. It's a time to celebrate and to reflect.

I used to have that feeling of 'what's changed? ... um nothing!' and in reality 'what's gonna change? ... um nothing!' BUT this year it is and has been very different.

I've found something I'm passionate about doing; I've found positive people I want to associate with; I've found the dream I want to work towards; and I've found the drive to not only find out what I need to do but to also DO IT, to TAKE ACTION.

It's scary doing something new! I hear you say. That is exactly how I felt and still feel at times, but I know the acronym for FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real) and I know that when I TAKE ACTION the adrenalin flows and I always find that it wasn't so bad after all.

In fact, when I TAKE ACTION I feel great; in control; confident; on purpose. That sense of achievement, of having 'done it', even if 'it' is only one small baby step, it is a step in the right direction.

I've learned that it does take more than just 'some' action some of the time. It's about being consistent and persistent, and taking bold, massive action.

New Year's Resolution time is coming up again and this is a great opportunity to take stock of YOUR past year and think about the upcoming one. Here are your 5 FREE Tips in setting your New Year's Resolution that Will Set You Free and Kick Procrastination Out the Door.

1 Think Big - What is it that you want to be, do and have that will light a fire under you? Write it down and read it every morning before you even think of getting out of bed.

2 Make a Decision - Sometimes the hardest thing to do. Be firm! Be passionate! Decide that you will find the right vehicle to 'RealizeUrDreamz'.

3 Have an Open Mind to new possibilities - Be prepared when opportunity knocks. And don't expect everything to be free. Free isn't really free at all. There is something called 'opportunity cost' and that is the many, many and many more hours, days, years (or ever) it will take you.

4 Work on yourself - That is working on your mind and your body. Remember life is like a bank account; if you don't put anything in, you can't draw anything back out, let alone with a premium interest.

5 Just do the work - Anything worthwhile takes effort. Be prepared to do what it takes. Plan to do at least one small thing each day towards achieving your major goal.

Heard it all before? It's not rocket science!

Woe is me! How do I do it? How am I going to focus and be successful this time, you might ask. Brow wipe!! Well I'm going to share with you that.

The answer for me was to become part of an Award Winning Personal Development and Success Education company. Here I have the opportunity to work on myself, associate with like-minded people and top income earners; and to invest in the business opportunity, Be My Own Boss, working flexible hours from my own home office, in and around my other commitments. If I can do it, so can you if you have the right mindset. You will never know if you never go - YOU CAN EXCEL! Check out the website and FILL IN YOUR DETAILS http://www.xl-2.org

Remember, you don't have to do it all on your own. No re-inventing the wheel here.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jacquie_A_Hanley
http://EzineArticles.com/?5-FREE-Tips-for-Your-New-Years-Resolution-That-Will-Set-You-Free&id=6749582







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment