Image via WikipediaBy Manny Nowak
You don't! You can keep going the way you are and doing the things you are doing and expecting things to be different? But guess what? They won't be different. How are you going to create real success in all you do? Have you addressed these questions.
1. Is fear of failure holding you back from real success in all you do?
2. Are you holding back making decisions because you might be wrong?
3. Are you afraid of taking the risk because you might look bad? Or it might cost you a great deal.
Why not ask these questions in a much more positive manner - what if:
1. You took the risk and it worked out?
2. You failed and it gave you more confidence in trying again?
3. It didn't work, but led you to something even greater
As you begin your journey into the new year, there are 3 questions on the table that you need to address and 13 keys to addressing them.
1. Where are you going?
2. How are you going to get there?
3. When are you going to get started?
First one - where are you going?
1. Do you have a vision - do you know where you are headed?
2. How innovative are you in what you are doing? Are you doing everything from inside a box which limits your potential? Are you in the box?
3. How is your attitude? Do others want to be like you? Do others want to follow you? Or, do others avoid you because your attitude stinks?
4. How much courage do you have? Remember the opposite of courage is conformity.
Second - how are you going to get there?
5. Do you have a written plan that addresses and shows you how you are going to get to where you want to go. A written plan with written goals, measurements and someone to keep you accountable.
6. What have you learned from this year and the past? Positive and negative. Remember, if you don't do a lessons learned, you will keep making the same mistakes.
7. Do you have a servant attitude? How can I help you today?
8. How is your time management - not paper forms or schedules that are so detailed no one could ever follow them. I am talking about priority, priority, priority. Simple put, are you working the highest payback items first.
So, once you know were you are going and how to get there, the third step is simple - get up and do it.
9. Action - no matter what - if you do something, then something will happen. If you do nothing, then nothing will happen.
10. Persistence - do you refuse to give up? Do you refuse to lose? Do you keep on rolling even when it gets tough? Do you keep on rolling even when you "don't feel like it?"
11. Discipline - simply put - do you do what you said you would do, when you said you would do it. Or has all that gone out the window?
12. Practice - you know how I feel on this one. I don't care how long you been doing it. I don't care how good you think you are. I have been selling for 30 years. I still spend 30 minutes almost every work day reading and learning to get better. Practice does make perfect although I am not there yet!
13. If you got this far, you are in business. The final step, or the step that encompasses it all. Listening. How good are you at closing the mouth and opening both ears. The better you are at it, the greater next year will be.
Get some help, implement you dreams, your vision, your goals. Make it happen in the next year.
Why do you need a coach?
Manny Nowak has spent over 25 years helping people create success in their lives. An ex-marine and former top-notch computer programmer, Manny has an extensive background helping other achieve extreme levels of success. Manny is the author of over a dozen books; CD%u2019s and tools that focus on your ability to achieve greater success in all areas of your life (personal and professional). So stop hesitating %u2013 YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! http://www.MannyNowak.com Manny@Mannynowak.com
Looking for a speaker for your event - please give us a call 856 358 4021
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Manny_Nowak