Saturday, November 26, 2011

Motivational Quotes - 26 November 2011

Image representing Richard Branson as depicted...Image via CrunchBaseby Nicolas, Inspirational Quotes blog: http://inspirational-quotes-blog.com/

I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work - Thomas Edison

People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision - John Maxwell

As every divided kingdom falls, so every mind divided between many studies confounds and saps itself - Da Vinci

No person will make a great business who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit - Andrew Carnegie

Your mind is for having ideas, not for holding them - David Allen

So I’ve seen life as one long learning process. And if I see – you know, if I fly on somebody else’s airline and find the experience is not a pleasant one, which it wasn’t in – 21 years ago, then I’d think, well, you know, maybe I can create the kind of airline that I’d like to fly on - Richard Branson

What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? - Robert Schuller

Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success - Stephen Covey

Don’t bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill - Jim Rohn
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment